Earlier this month, more than sixty journalists, editors, and representatives from journalism organizations convened for the second UNITY: Journalists for Diversity’s “Diversity Caucus.” Participants discussed UNITY’s new direction and brainstormed on best practices for engaging more diversity in the newsroom.
- LAST CALL: VOICES – All-Expenses-Paid College Journalism Program
- 2017 UNITY Reporting Fellowship Application
- 2017 UNITY Fellow Application Now Available
- UNITY’s Call to UNITY
- UNITY Joins 60 Journalism Groups In Asking Trump Administration for Meeting
- A farewell from outgoing UNITY President Russell Contreras
- Apply to the AAJA Executive Leadership program by Feb. 3, 2017
- UNITY Congratulates NLGJA Board President
- DONATE TO UNITY FOR GIVING TUESDAY
- Take the media survey, share your feedback and shape future NAJA reporting guides!